Work With Us
Cyber Security Expert
Execute cyber security principles for automotive products.
- Develop and implement cyber security strategies for automotive systems, including the development of secure architectures, threat models, and security protocols.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including hardware engineers, software developers, and quality assurance teams, to ensure security is integrated throughout the development process.
- Conduct security assessments and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities in automotive systems and recommend remediation strategies.
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and standards related to cyber security for automotive systems, including compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging threats and trends in automotive cyber security and recommend appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Provide guidance and training to other team members on cyber security best practices and standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in automotive cyber security, with expertise in threat modelling, penetration testing, security architecture, and security protocols.
- Strong knowledge of automotive cyber security standards, such as ISO/SAE 21434, SAE J3061, and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Experience with automotive software development, including knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes and tools.
- Familiarity with automotive networking protocols, such as CAN, LIN, and Ethernet.
- Knowledge of automotive hardware, including microcontrollers, electronic control units (ECUs), and sensors.
- Experience with security assessment tools, such as Nessus, Qualys, and Nmap.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Relevant certifications, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or Certified Automotive Cybersecurity Professional (CACP), are desirable.